GRAND BAY ADVISORS
Our Three Pillars
Create and Maintain a Dynamic Internal Culture
Relentlessly Maintain a High-Quality Asset
Insure Superior Financial Performance
DYNAMIC INTERNAL CULTURE:
Creating a vibrant internal culture that transforms a hotel property to a top performer requires recruiting and hiring a diverse and engaged workforce that is well-trained, and highly motivated to provide exceptional service and care to its business and leisure guests. This core focus is essential to consistently providing a memorable experience for hotel guests in today’s hotel operating environment.
At Grand Bay, we believe the key to unlocking the full potential of an engaged workforce requires the following elements:
- Support – We make it our priority to fully support our associates.
- Motivation – We recognize that highly motivated associates generate the very best guest experience.
- Upward Mobility – We understand our most effective tool is the unlocking of the full potential of each associate.
- A Sense of Accomplishment – We find that a team whose achievements exceed the ordinary build on those achievements exponentially; personally, and professionally. And, as a result those individuals become the inspired leaders who go on to inspire the leaders of the future.
In addition to an active and engaged internal culture, successful hotel management requires constantly maintaining each asset in like-new condition.
At Grand Bay, we believe the key to maintaining each asset in like-new condition requires the following elements:
- Zero Deficiencies – We empower each associate to identify deficiencies, and to see those deficiencies addressed
- Daily Property Inspections – We understand it is essential for the property leadership to inspect the property daily and to set the level of expectations for the care and upkeep of the property
- Weekly Team Collaboration – We find that regular participation by the hotel’s leadership team in a routine communication process helps to ensure that all team members stay informed and feel genuinely empowered
SUPERIOR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE:
Along with an engaging internal culture and like-new asset, successful hotel management requires that each associate understand the hotel’s financial performance. At Grand Bay, we believe that a committed and fully integrated team requires that each of its team members fully understand the hotel’s performance goals and its weekly and monthly performance relative to those goals. Not only does this additional level of understanding create a high degree of transparency and trust, but it aids in the internal development of a highly trained workforce essential to growth for a hotel company in today’s competitive workforce market.
Whether you are an associate, executive, franchisor or investor, if you are looking to be a part of value-creation in the hotel industry through exceptional hotel management, you will find that Grand Bay delivers unmatched results.